[TenTec] Zero Beat

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Zero Beat
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 09:12:49 -0500
If you happen to have a rig with a CW-R or CW reverse button, you can push
that button and if you are tuned properly, the pitch will not change. That's
how I usually get within 10hz. After doing that a few times, your ear gets
used to the proper pitch to tune for. All of this assumes that your
oscillators are properly aligned.

Steve Ellington
N4LQ

When two wrongs don't make a right, try three.