[TenTec] ORION LINKS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION LINKS
From: aa4nn@juno.com (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:05:57 -0500
Allo...
K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net> writes:
Regarding pix of Orion on Internet:
> For the life of me I don't see any gold trim on this front of this
radio. Just printed out the pix of the front, still  no gold trim.
Perhaps the Tentec badge and ORION are in gold but........... no big
deal.

Hi Bob, sorry the jpeg didn't show gold.   It is definetly there.  Gee,
Black and Gold, how far does that go back.  Cheap stereos, maybe.  Too
much Asian in there for me.  de Joe, aa4nn

>Also, the picture of the 516 is super.
On Sunday I went over to the Ten-Tec booth and took a pix of the rear
panel of the 516.  Sorry I didn't do that earlier.  Also I have a new pix
of front view of 516 and differetn front views of the Orion.  These pix
will get posted to the various web sites for your  viewing.  Specifically
N4LQ and Comteksystems websites.

73,
de Joe, aa4nn