[TenTec] (no subject)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: ve1adh@accesswave.ca (Dave McClafferty)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:44:24 -0400
I have worked on radios of just about every make. The worst screws are on
Icom radios. There is usually at least one Phillips head stripped on any
radio that's been apart. Some day the rest of the world is going catch on to
a great Canadian invention,  the Robertson (square) screw head.

 Dave, VE1ADH