[TenTec] Protect your rigs.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Protect your rigs.
From: k4aal@jackatak.theporch.com (Ariel M. Elam)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:58:54 -0600
 I have avoided lightning in the shack by disconnecting antenna coax AND
rotator cable at base of tower and coiling them on a bracket on the side
of the house. It's inconvenient to force myself out at midnight at 10deg
F. To be successful, it it a ritual that must be folowed like turning
off the rig. It works.

73, Ariel, K4AAL