[TenTec] Built-In Tuner for Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Built-In Tuner for Orion
From: W8HO@qsl.net (Frank W8HO)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:26:03 -0500
On 2/10/2002 Steve N4LQ wrote:

1. Most rigs that cost over $1,000 have them
2. A lot of people like them.
3. You don't have to turn them on and use them.
4. The Orion is a $3300 rig. It should have one.

It's like power door locks and other features on your car. You don't really
need them but most nice cars have them.

I agree power antenna tuners are like car accessories...but they should be
options.  Personally, I don't care for an internal tuner, but if TenTec
feels they can offer it as an option for those who do...sounds fine to
me.   Please just don't stuff one in the standard box...Please!

73 to all de Frank W8HO
Michigan