[TenTec] Re: , extra power

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: , extra power
From: N4LQ@igLou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:43:32 -0000
Since you mentioned the FT-1000 MK V. That rig requires a special, Yaesu
power supply capable of both 13.8v and 30vdc. That's 30vdc at 15 amps. They
just came out with a new version which has an internal power supply and runs
directly on 110vac.

I suspect that you won't see many 200w rigs running on 13.8vdc due to high
current requirements.

Steve
N4LQ