[TenTec] Help with reflector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help with reflector
From: psikes@whidbey.net (Phillip Sikes)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:25:35 -0800
Hello to the group once again. I am still not getting any reflector
messages. I have tried re-subscribing to the reflector and that
didn't work. I tried emailing the list owner and that didn't help.
Neither bounced back to me but neither worked either. If anyone knows
the reflector moderator and can put in a good word for me I will
promise to be nice and only work other Ten Tec radios for a solid
month..

73 - Phil
--
N7UX
Phillip Sikes, psikes@whidbey.net on 03-23-2002

Reason and free inquiry are the only effectual agent against error.

Thomas Jefferson