[TenTec] Help with reflector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help with reflector
From: N4NT@chartertn.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:01:53 -0500
Phillip, you are using PocoMail 2.5.  Here are some of its features:
http://email.about.com/library/ec/pr/aapr_pocomail.htm

Note the 'pre-configured' anti-spam filter.  Perhaps that is the
trouble.  I suspect your email program is the culprit in your trouble
with the reflector.

You can read more about it at http://www.pocomail.com/features.html
Note down the page a bit you can click on the sample dialog boxes to see
the junk mail settings.

Also, the contesting.com reflector is having to convert your email.  You
might double check that you are sending plain text emails to the
reflector.  Here is what the header says:

Looking at several reflector posts, yours is the only one with the
'Autoconverted' notation.

Mike