[TenTec] Jupiter & PSK31

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter & PSK31
From: duffyb01@fuse.net (J. Duffy Beischel)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:27:18 -0500
I found that you need an interface at least for isolation.  Get something real
inexpensive.  You don't need an overpriced rigblaster.  I don't have the time
to build so I
got an interface from Donner Digital Interfaces (
http://home.att.net/~n8st/tentec.html ) .  Just a plain interface but works
very well.

As for the performance of the Jup, there is nothing better for PSK31, Hell,
MFSK, CW, etc.  With the DSP filters this rig is a joy to operate on digital
modes.

Duffy
http://www.wb8nut.com