[TenTec] Argosy questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy questions
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:05:25 -0700
For some reason I keep thinking about an Argosy 525. Could some one tell
me if the 525D was noted for being any better or worse than the analog
model? Also, I read a lot about AGC popping and about knocking your ears
off.....is this true and is there a mod to smooth this out? I'd
appreciate any general info on the Argosy that you collectors could
provide me. Thanks very much. Regards, Tim Logan KB7OEX