[TenTec] Re: Omni V sensitive components OR Which Side.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Omni V sensitive components OR Which Side.
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:47:06 -0600
It doesn't make any difference.  Just be sure to use maximum spacing between
the PSU and the radio.

As to magnetic shielding, well magnetically aluminum is poor, steel is
actually not much better.  Best of all is a material known as conetic or
netic which has excellent magnetic shielding properties.  Also known as
mu-metal.  Expensive, huh!  But it works.

All in all, space is best................ and it's free.  Just move the
power supply.

73
Bob K4TAX