[TenTec] new fangeled antenna

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] new fangeled antenna
From: san.antonio@cox.net (Richard & Pamela San Antonio)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:50:49 -0500
John,

Mine arrived last week, sitting in my garage while I await some dry calm wx.

I have owned my share of antennas and have worked with different
manufacturers.  (Force12-HyGain-Cushcraft-Gap-Tennadyne-Moseley)
These guys (two brothers) are great to work with.  They called me 3 times to
get the antenna just the way I wanted it!  These guys are really trying hard
to make this a success.
Given the frequency coverage, the minimal wind surface area, and just the
fun of having something different (my neighbor still has his Moseley TA-33
from the 60's)
I think it's a winner.

By the way it's guaranteed to work with my TenTec collection (had to mention
that for the TT reflector police)
There is however,  a 6 week wait from order to delivery.  Mine is about
their 55th out the factory door.

Richard  K1MD