[TenTec] Re: Amplifier selections

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Amplifier selections
From: RLVZ@aol.com (RLVZ@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 18:14:30 EST
I would much prefer to own a TT Centurion that an Ameritron AL-1200.  I
 purchased a new AL-1200 last year and was very unhappy with it: 1) The
blower
 was very noisy even when I ran it at a slower speed than recommended.   2)
It's output was less than a Centurion... it averaged 1,200 watts maximum
output.

No offense to anyone... I just didn't like the Ameritron's high noise level &
low output.

73, Richard- K9OM

In a message dated 4/5/02 10:27:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,