[TenTec] Clicking noise in Jupiter rx audio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Clicking noise in Jupiter rx audio
From: KZ5X@mail.ev1.net (KZ5X)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:09:45 -0500
    My Jupiter receive audio has an S3-S4 "clicking" noise (I
think it developed coincidental with the most recent firmware
upgrade or installation of JT-11 autotuner which occurred about
the same time).  It is a regular sound, maybe 5-7 cps, much like
sparkplug noise from an idling engine.  Occurs without antenna, so
is in the rig.  Does not happen at all when Jupiter is under
computer control by Carl Moreschi's program.
    Anybody else had this problem, and fixed it?  Thanks.

Dan
KZ5X

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net