[TenTec] cone Antenna PHOTO of how to wind them

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] cone Antenna PHOTO of how to wind them
From: al_lorona@agilent.com (LORONA,AL (A-USA,ex3))
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:37:48 -0600
Stuart,

I think I can say this without offending you, but this must be the most
complicated thing ever invented, or else my brain is finally starting to
show signs of carelessness in my younger years. Forgive me for not
understanding anything in the explanation below, even after reading it about
five times.

Let's start with the basics. The antenna shown in the photographs is
constructed for what frequency?

Regards,

Al  W6LX

 http://www.qsl.net/kd1jv/cone.HTM