[TenTec] On to the Orion, not One day Extra's

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] On to the Orion, not One day Extra's
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 13:13:46 -1000
Pete wrote,  in part:

> - let's confine the discussion to contesting, the care and
> feeding  of Ten Tec radios, and a sunnier tomorrow, when
> new and better Ten Tec's will  surely hit the market.

Yes,  and speaking of which,  anyone get any more info
about the soon coming Orion?   Last info of which I am
aware was posted April 8th,  see:

http://www.qsl.net/w6hk/orion.htm

Most interested to learn the use of each of the two DSP
chips.  Maybe we will learn no more until Dayton,  would
like to be there,  but just too far to go this year.

73,  Jim  KH7M