[TenTec] Worried?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Worried?
From: w8kc@comcast.net (Paul Valko)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:27:31 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "John, ke5c" <ke5c@hot.rr.com>
> Is anyone else getting a little worried about the 516 and the Orion?

Nope.

Unlike a lot of others, I try to only worry about stuff that matters.  So as
passionate as I am about ham radio, I don't lose any sleep over things like
slow-code extras, face plate colors, output power, etc.

Here's my advice (not that you asked), the next time any of you guys are in
Tennessee and visiting our friends at Ten*Tec, drive around all the nonsense
that is Gatlingburg and southern Pigeon Forge.  Get into the Smoky Mountain
National Park and spend some time on the "quiet walkways."  You can thank me
later...

73 =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.

It's Baa-ack!
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc/tentec.html