[TenTec] Jupiter memory operation

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter memory operation
From: bharen@bellsouth.net (bharen@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 17:41:56 -0400
All,

Hope someone can help out here.  How do I overwrite or erase memories in the
Jupiter?  I'm trying to write something into memory space 0 (zero) and can't
get the radio to overwrite the current contents.  I can dial to an empty memory
position and save the info, but the radio won't let me overwrite existing
memory positions.  Please note - I'm not using the Pegasus emulation software,
just trying to use the Jupiter's internal memory.  Tnx in advance!

Brian
W8BYH