[TenTec] Pegasus vs. Timewave DSP599zx

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus vs. Timewave DSP599zx
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 22:56:17 -0400
Has anyone had any luck using a Timewave DSP599zx as a computer soundcard /
PTT interface with a Pegasus / Jupiter? I can't seem to get clean TX audio
when listening to the TX monitor. It sounds like there might be some
feedback (rumble, howling, etc).  I'm using a cable between the 5 pin ACCY
jack on the Pegasus and the 8 pin RADIO A port on the Timewave box.
Currently, I don't have any isolation transformers in line. Would they help?

73,
Mark