[TenTec] Jupiter taking a beating?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter taking a beating?
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:05:40 -0500
It would seem, as I've read a lot of the reviews, the radio is just not
suited for everyone's operating needs or practice.  At the same time, Tentec
offers a 30 day free trial while NONE of the other manufacturers offer such.
Just think what a person would think if they paid $3000 or $4000 for a
radio, didn't like it and couldn't return it.

If the folks that don't like the radio aren't smart enough to return it
during the first 30 days then they probably aren't smart enough to express a
valid review.

73
Bob K4TAX