[TenTec] 1320

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 1320
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:09:31 -0700
Ron;

When I built my 1320 about 4 years ago, I used good quality sockets for all
of the ICs (even the audio!).  If you need to replace any of the ICs in your
unit due to the reversed voltage, I would strongly suggest sockets at this
point.  Circuit boards can not tolerate a lot soldering and desoldering.

Reid, K7YX