[TenTec] E Mail

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] E Mail
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 07:35:25 -0700 (PDT)
K4CFA asks:
"Can you adjust me so I do not receive the e-mail, but
can make comments.  I can easily access the comments
and do not need the e mail. Sorry if I caused any
inconvenience."

Jim, this is exactly what I do.  I read the messages
at the contesting.com archive and I can post messages
because I'm subscribed with the option selected to
Disable Mail Delivery.  You need to go in and change
your email preferences.  Go to
and at the very bottom you will see "Edit Options".
Type in your email address and click the button - this
will take you to a page where the first option is to
"Disable mail delivery" - just set this to "On".  You
will need your password - if you forgot it, click the
button up top that says "Email my password to me", and
once you have it proceed as above.

GL/73,
Barry  N1EU