[TenTec] re: keyer paddle opinion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re: keyer paddle opinion
From: AC5E@aol.com (AC5E@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 18:22:47 EDT
First, let me clearly admit that this is strictly opinion. I probably have
more paddles than I need. And I will cheerfully admit, up front, that I don't
have the delicate touch that some hams have. So...

WITHOUT EXCEPTION; every light to midweight paddle I have walks on me. That
includes Brown Bros, Vibroplex, Bencher, and TenTec. And a half a dozen less
popular models. So I stick a dab of coax-seal on the feet and stick 'em to
the table. When I get tired of looking at that one I peel the coax seal off
the feet and use another one for a while.

73  Pete Allen AC5E