[TenTec] Argonaut V - taking orders now

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V - taking orders now
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 18:37:49 -0400
I think we have to wait until the rig is in production before you'll see a
product review.  A review of one of the prototypes would be interesting but
not neccesarily fully relevant.

73, ron wn3vaw

"You are a fluke of the Universe
You have no right to be here
And whether you can hear it or not,
The Universe is laughing behind your back"
-- National Lampoon's Deteriorata