[TenTec] Like New Centurion FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Like New Centurion FS
From: jmalloy@stny.rr.com (Joe Malloy)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 18:30:31 -0400
Hi, Rob, I don't know if it's a good deal, though I've ordered one (guess
the deal was good enough to tempt me!) but what "irks" me the most is the
size of the thing.  Now, I realize that you have has room in the baffle to
compress air and all, but when I think of all that wasted space and the
cra^G^G^G radio equipment cluttering up my desk, well, I don't know.

In any event, it should be a great speaker -- anything larger than the
Jupiter's speaker should sound great!

73,

Joe, W2RBA