[TenTec] Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter
From: k9ot@mhtc.net (Paul DeWitte K9OT)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 08:26:46 -0500
I have a Jupiter on the way (hopefully by the weekend). Can some of you
Jupiter owners give me some hints as to settings DOs and Donts as far as
operating? For now I will probably be using a Ten Tec hand mike as that is
what I have. Will it drive the Jupiter ok?  I will be using an Astron
switching power supply with a 20 amp fast breaker. will this breaker allow
full output without tripping?  Do I need the breaker or is there protection
built in to the rig?  Thanks for any replies. 73 Paul K9OT