[TenTec] New bands

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New bands
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 20:16:17 -0400
 Most "rice boxes" will cover the new band by performing the mars/cap mods.
Of course there will not be a button labled 60m but one can program a memory
channel for that band. Possibly some rigs may have problems with their low
pass filter cut off points which would certainly reduce performance on the
new band.

Steve Ellington N4LQ.