[TenTec] Investors Wanted

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Investors Wanted
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (William F. Mansey; WA2PVK)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:09:05 -0400
That is a VERY good idea!   I have some very important questions that must
be answered before I consider investing.  These are as follows:
1) - Who will be doing the testing of the Orange Dots?
2) - Who will be doing the testing of the Black Dots?
3) - Who will be running Quality Control for the Orange Dots?
4) - Who will be running Quality Control for the Black Dots?
5) - What are the minimum qualifications for each of the above positions?
Must the person have a Master's Degree in Orange and/or Black Dots or would
and Associate's Degree be sufficient?  How many years experience in
Dot-ology are required?
    I would NEVER consider putting a new Dot on my rig without knowing the
answers to ALL of those questions.   73;  Bill

---