[TenTec] CMOS-4 Logikeyer Colors

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CMOS-4 Logikeyer Colors
From: rp.tyler@worldnet.att.net (Rick Tyler)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:44:37 -0400
Idiom press has a nice little new product, the Logikeyer CMOS 4 in kit form
. . . I picked one up at Dayton, and what a nice little keyer it is . . . I
already had the CMOS 3 so operating it was a breeze . . .

So, to the point . . . it is in a two-tone metal case, that almost matches
exactly the two tone colors of the Omni V, VI, etc . . . . looks good on the
desk with my OMNI V and works great, too . . .

73 de Rick, WQ8Q