[TenTec] A Dragonball?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] A Dragonball?
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 06:05:40 -0400
I'm sure that the PDA processor will "dig out those weak signals" Ones that
no one else can hear. Did the Omni 6+ use a Dragonball? The description of
the processor in the TS870 sounds about the same. 32bit, 24 bit adc etc. The
"noise reduction" makes outer space sounds. Occasionally, it helps peak up
the cw some but no more than any audio peaking filter. It still doesn't make
up for all the noise generated by the multitudes of conversion stages.
Steve Ellington N4LQ.