[TenTec] The Big Picture

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The Big Picture
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:08:59 -0400
Well, the good news is, Ten Tec gets a nice mention in the "Hamvention"
article that is currently sitting at the ARRL web site.  Both the Orion and
the Argonaut V are specifically discussed.

The bad news?  Well, there is a picture of the Orion.  And it's shared with
Scott W4PA.  Only problem is, Scott's a lot more prominent than the Orion
is!  (At least his face won't break camera lenses like mine will!)

Incidently, they're "officially" saying that it appears Hamvention
attendance was on par with last year.  Personally, having witnessed the thin
crowd on Saturday, I doubt that, but we'll see.

73, ron wn3vaw

"You are a fluke of the Universe
You have no right to be here
And whether you can hear it or not,
The Universe is laughing behind your back"
-- National Lampoon's Deteriorata