[TenTec] email virus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] email virus
From: gr1ns@aol.com (gr1ns@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 21:24:47 EDT
Hey Guys,

There has been so much talk about various viruses being transmitted via this
ten tec reflector, (and others too) I wanted to ask.  Since AOL is basically
web based mail, can you get infected reading mail while using AOL?  I do not
download mail attachments from anyone that I do not know, so I cannot see how
I could get infected, but I need to know, because, if so, I may just opt out
of the ten tec reflector for a while.  I would hate to do so, but I just do
not want to fool around with the chance of getting infected.

Suggestions anyone?

Thanks,

Mk  K5AWI