[TenTec] FS: 282 AND 285 CW FILTERS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: 282 AND 285 CW FILTERS
From: Dan.Newby@cpspet.com (Dan.Newby@cpspet.com)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 08:02:13 -0400
Like it was mentioned in the original message, you will need to contact my
Dad directly at:   kj4gy@icx.net

Thank you,
Dan

                      "John Peregord"

                      <peregord@charter        To:       <Dan.Newby@cpspet.com>

                      mi.net>                  cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [TenTec] FS: 282
AND 285 CW FILTERS
                      05/24/2002 06:06

                      PM

Dan,
I'll take the 282 filter if you still have it.jj

John/KB8UMD