[TenTec] Pegasus line out

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus line out
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:59:32 -0700 (PDT)
Rich,

Are you using a mono wired cable or a stereo wired
cable from the Pegasus to the sound card? I have run
into some sound cards that don't work well at all if
the L&R line-in leads are tied together. If you use a
standard stereo wired jumper cable from the line out
jack of the Pegasus to the sound card there will be
200 ohms (according to the Pegasus schematic I have)
between the L&R inputs of the sound card, that maybe
enough to avoid the problem I have ocassionally seen
with L&R leads tied together with some sound cards.

Duane
N9DG