[TenTec] Paragon on MARS?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon on MARS?
From: resluder@coserv.net (R. Eric Sluder)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:30:54 -0500
Thanks everybody for the replies... it's good know the Paragon can operate
out of the amateur bands A-okay!

I agree with the one statement that it's a "big sleeper in my opinion for
the TT used gear. Great buy for a lot of rig."

I always get good audio reports and find it a treat on CW.  I think it does
a lot considering the age of the radio!  Every time I think about selling it
to help pay for a Jupiter and I get weak and tell myself I'll just save the
money instead.  One thing is for sure, it looks like a Ham radio to me, not
my home stereo! :^)

73,
Eric
W5WLW