[TenTec] Pegasus software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus software
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 18:58:54 -0700 (PDT)
I do on occasion, sometimes I just want use something
a little simpler. After all the whole point of a radio
like the Pegasus is having the ability to use a
multitude of different control programs. Ideally a
whole spectrum of software, everything from extremely
simple to job specific and complex.

And better still you don't have to anguish over the
color of the front panel (cause you don't look at
it!). Nor be all bent out of shape because the display
is monochrome, .... you get to choose whether its
color or not (and how big too!) :).

Duane
N9DG