[TenTec] F/S: one of three TT xcvrs!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/S: one of three TT xcvrs!!
From: k7gt@attbi.com (k7gt@attbi.com)
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 15:27:59 +0000
Too much of a good thing!

I need to sell one (and only one!) of the following TT
xcvrs to make room for an OmniV.

1.  TT 544 (Triton IV digital). PTO rebuild 2001
and factory checkout. Minor scratches on case top
back and heatsink. CW filter. Front panel immaculate.
S/N 544-752. $260+shipping
CONUS.

2.  TT 540  (Triton IV analog). PTO rebuild 2002
and factory checkout. Some scuffing on the shiny metal
rim of the case top. Likewise, front panel immaculate.
CW filter. S/N 540-2001. $220 + shipping.

3.  TT Corsair (I) and matching external VFO. Includes
all aux filters and works FB. Minor scratches on top
of xcvr. Front panels nice on xcvr, perfect on VFO.
$550 + shipping, only as a package.

If it will make a deal fly, I also have a TT 252G
power supply for either of the Triton IV rigs that I
would add to either for $75 + shipping. It has the remote
ammeter and, of course, built in circuit breaker for
PA protection.

No trades. Prices are already low (as in significantly
less than what I have in each rig) so no dickering,
please. Each radio had a place in my TT fleet and then
this OmniV came along...

--
Allan  K7GT

Pleasanton CA