[TenTec] The vault has been opened ....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The vault has been opened ....
From: ve7asr@telus.net (Rick Williams)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 22:40:54 -0700
Yes fellow Ten-Tec owners, the vault door has been opened.  I have finally
been able to pry a rig out of Jay (KM6VX) our loved and, recently, missing
Ten-Tec net control.  My prize was a little Century 22 in perfect working
order (after I blew all the moths out of it)!

Apparently, my almost constant haranguing weakened him significantly (or was
it the current heat wave in Southern California)! I actually thought of
asking him to sell the holy grail, his Agro 515, but stopped short!

Anyway - the door to the vault is open and I'm now working on getting Jay to
prepare an inventory and price list for other "treasures" he may be willing
to part with in this weakened state!  Watch this space for more information!

Sorry but I just had to gloat and now I'm going to play CW with my new toy!

73,
Rick
VE7ASR