[TenTec] Contest interface with Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Contest interface with Jupiter
From: crobson@robsonco.com (Chris Robson)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 17:27:23 -0400
Hi All,

        After reviewing a lot of posts on software and wanting to use my
Jupiter
with Writelog for Windows, I was wondering if anyone has interfaced any
contest software (ie. NA, Ct, TRlog, Writelog for Win., Etc.) with the
Jupiter via the serial port. I was going to try it, but I figured I would
save some headaches if I ask first. I know some people have interfaced the
Jup in Pegasus mode, but I was wondering if the beta 1.18 version of Jup
software is the answer to this. Any answers?

73, Chris KB3A