[TenTec] Motel/hotel rooms @ TT hamfest

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Motel/hotel rooms @ TT hamfest
From: k4aal@jackatak.theporch.com (Ariel M. Elam)
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 22:53:01 -0500
Hi to the reflector -- If you are campers or travel in an R.V. as we do,
there is an excellent campground at the tailwaters of Douglas Dam, about
8 or 10 miles from TT. Not crowded and no reservations needed the last 2
years. Also inexpensive. Also there is another campground above the dam,
but I have not been there.CU there.

73, Ariel, K4AAL