[TenTec] For Sale- TenTec Centurion Amp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale- TenTec Centurion Amp
From: n5nbk@nortexinfo.net (Danny Shaver)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 06:59:33 -0500
For Sale- TenTec Centurion Linear Amp in Excellent condition both
electrically and cosmetically. Amp covers 160 thru 10 meters (yes it has 10
meters), has QSK, utilizes a pair of Eimac 3-500Z tubes which put full out,
and comes with the original manual. Amp was new in 1994. I have owned it for
2 years and have always kept it covered when not in use in a non smoking
environment. It looks almost new inside and out. Price is $1295.00 picked up
in North Texas, or I might meet you within 100 miles or so of my home (which
is 50 miles north of Dallas). If you want it shipped, packing and insurance
would be extra, but prefer a pick up. Thanks, Dan N5NBK 940-637-2657.