[TenTec] Paragon II (586) For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon II (586) For Sale
From: wa2bpe@infoblvd.net (WA2BPE)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:12:48 -0400
Gentlemen:

I have the following for sale:

Paragon II (586), including models 282, 285, 288 filters.
Unit back from TT last Sept.; new 220 filter, Dallas clock chip/battery,
realigned.

Power Supply/Speaker (961)

Desk Mike (705)

Condition - immaculate!  You would not know it was used.

Why sell?  Too many radios; something had to become "surplus".

All docs including original sales slip & repair order + TT shipping
boxes/foam packing for the 586 & 961.

Asking $1450 for the package (will not break up); this is the average of
the FMV numbers I rcd from an earlier inquiery.  Originally $2700 in
June '94.

Pse initially e-mail me directly for any questions/initial negotiations
    <wa2bpe@infoblvd.net>

Thank you & 73

Tom - WA2BPE