[TenTec] FS: TenTec 544 transceiver $125 + UPS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec 544 transceiver $125 + UPS
From: RLucch2098@aol.com (RLucch2098@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:01:53 EDT
Hi Fellas;
I have for SALE:
TenTec model 544 transceiver with both CW filters.
Puts out 100 watts on KEY down, receives well, I do not have any paperwork or
a DC cable. I used one off my TenTec supply to test this radio.
The S/N is 544-1444
All original & complete, inside look fine & no clues of any "wrong Doings"
I show 2 pics so that all can see that 1 segment of one of the LED's is
out(?).
Also, has the usual TenTec clutch slip but it does tune after a few spins.
Not used in years.
Condition is Excellent, vinyl top is fine, Sides are fine also.
 <A HREF="http://www.myradioroom.com/tentec1.jpg";>
http://www.myradioroom.com/tentec1.jpg</A>
 <A HREF="http://www.myradioroom.com/tentec2.jpg";>
http://www.myradioroom.com/tentec2.jpg</A>