[TenTec] jupiter and notch filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] jupiter and notch filter
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:55:06 -0400
John,

Yesterday, I was tuning around with my Pegasus (I believe it has similar Rx
circuitry as the Jupiter). I was monitoring an SSB QSO and there was a tone
on top of that. I enabled a computer waterfall display of the audio and the
tone was clearly visible. I engaged the Auto Notch and it seemed to make no
difference either on the waterfall or to my ears.

Mark