[TenTec] Ten Tec 100

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec 100
From: kbourne@earthlink.net (Ken Bourne)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:25:17 -0700
The picture on eBay (Item # 1360831052) is blurry, but with some
"imagination" you can see "CAP TRANSCEIVER MODEL 100" in the upper
right corner of the panel.  A quick Google search brings up
http://www.rigpix.com/military/tentec_100.htm
Apparently it is a 4-20 MHz, 8-channel, USB transceiver that runs on
13.8 Vdc, made for the Civil Air Patrol.

Ken Bourne, W6HK

To: <tentec@contesting.com>