[TenTec] Adding band to Omni D Series B

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Adding band to Omni D Series B
From: n4lq@iglou.com (n4lq@iglou.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:47:29 -0400
The spur is slightly below the 17m ham band. It's strong enough to pin
the meter on a monitor receiver with no antenna. It's too close to the
ham band for comfort. Maybe you can install the xtal and we can attempt
to break the spur to spur distance qso record. WAS (Worked all Spurs)
award.
The good part is that no one uses QSK on 17m anyway. :*)
Steve