[TenTec] eham centurion 0 review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] eham centurion 0 review
From: wmoorejr@cox.net (Steve M)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:15:48 -0500
If your television or vcr had screws backing out, nuts and washers rolling
around loose, and buzzed whenever you used it would you think "cool it's
working"?  How about these same things on your car--"cool I have something
to take it back to the dealer for"?

The guy sounded reasonable to me. I don't blame him for sending it back.

Steve
wd0ct