[TenTec] Paragon on MARS?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon on MARS?
From: talbot@kmr.ll.mit.edu (Talbot, George A.)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 07:43:45 +1200
Eric,

Greetings again from the Marshall Islands!

I have used the Paragon on Mars frequencies.

The modification is very simple. Remove the to lid from the Paragon and on
the Logic Board look for a white jumper on the left mid side of the board.
The jumper is labelled "Ham Band Only". Just snip this jumper and it will
open the rig up to transmit from 1.725 to 30 MHz. You may have to do a rig
reset, but I do not remember, it has been a long time.

Regards,

George V73GT