[TenTec] FS- OMNI-C

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS- OMNI-C
From: wa8koq@email.com (Dave Winkle)
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 15:55:17 -0500
Bought from factory about 4 years ago and has been a great rig for me. Replaced
the S-MTR about 3 years ago  with a new one from Ten-Tec.(the orig was
sticking). Covers 10,15,20,30,40,80,160 mtrs. You can add 12, 17 mtrs with
xtals from Ten Tec.Audio filters (2) are standard, Notch works great. You can
add 1.8 and/or 500 hz xtal filters selectable from front panel. Some wear on
front panel around RT/AF & MODE control, some scratches on heat sink. (visiable
on pictures attached.) VFO very smooth and stable. I'd consider it an 8 on a
scale of 10.
$295  plus shipping from zip 37876 lower 48..
Money order or Cashier Check only
Email me  wa8koq@email.com
73 Wink  WA8KOQ
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup