[TenTec] For Sale Ten Tec

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale Ten Tec
From: ke4vpn@yahoo.com (Ronnie Davis)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 11:23:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello
I am selling my QRO items and going all QRP.

I have for sale a Ten Tec 963 PS in perfect working
condition, good cosmetic conditon and comes with Ten
Tec box. I will sale for $150 shipped CONUS.

I also have an almost brand new LDG AT-11MP Autotuner
with box and manual for sale. It is in perfect working
conditon and very nice cosmetics. I will sale for $175
shipped CONUS.

Ten Tec 208 CW filter $40 shipped CONUS

Ten Tec 210 PS $40 shipped CONUS

I will only trade toward a Ten Tec rig, but would
rather sale. If you want to make an offer please do. I
would consider these Ten Tec rigs for trading, Century
21, Argo 505, 509 or 515.
Thanks
Ronnie
KE4VPN